Well, I am still crutching around and somedays I feel like climbing the walls :)! But then there are other days when I am so thankful for a simple outing! Yesterday my mom took Ri to school and came back to get Luke and I! After asking where I wanted to go and giving her a quick "doesn't matter, anywhere", she suggested going to Benders to get some Fall decor and to let Luke run around!!! Yesterday was gorgeous here! And although I couldn't necessarily "run around" with mom and Luke, I got to be outside, enjoy the incredible Fall weather, flowers, pumpkins, etc. But what was most amazing for me was to be able to be WITH Luke doing something other than being at home! We got to look at the animals together and I was able to watch his face and giggles as they came towards him, to hear his little voice talking about them and telling Mamaw that he didn't want to go close to the horses (although when we were by the horses--he said, "I want go there" :))! And he did get a little closer to them than I thought he would so maybe it won't be a lifelong memory???? Who knows! I have missed these things lately--ALOT! He and Ri have gone all sorts of places with my family and Josh's family which is wonderful, but I miss being able to do those things with them! Thats part of the thing I love most about being home, it to experience things with them like animals, flowers, water, etc. and watch their little brains thinking about them and hear their questions, etc. So, thanks momma for letting me feel half normal yesterday! AND--if you drive by or come over you will see her decor skills! She decorated my porch and it looks wonderful! LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
Save pdf smaller size mac online
9 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment