Riley had her first day of school today (in the 4 year old class at FS nursery school)! She was pretty excited to see her friends and teacher! Of course, getting dressed was a big deal! She had to have something that she and Gma had picked out because those were her "school clothes"! When she and Gma went shopping, they had went school shopping but somehow she had it in her head that those were the only clothes she was able to wear to school :)! Gotta love the 4 year old reasoning :)
I asked Ri to get on the steps for some first day pictures and Luke said, "uke hool ictures too?" Well, who could resist that request? So, they had some first day pictures together which I love anyway, so everyone was happy! NOTE--Luke has a cross that he got from my mom's house yesterday, he had to have it beside the bed at nighttime and he came in our room with it on this morning! He keeps saying, "like Papa J, uke's cross"! He saw that my dad wears his all day under his shirt so that is what he has been doing--pretty cute!
Two out of the three of my favorite faces to look at each day! I love these two faces!!!!!
Cutest girl in school? I think so! Of course, I am a little biased you know :) She has a new picture pose, when you say, "smile", her head immediately goes to the side and then out comes a smile! She is such a girl!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
First day of School!!!
Posted by The Dortenzos at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment