The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new foot....

This is a little different, but basically this is what my leg looks like right now!  This morning at the ortho, they saw a clear, clean fracture on my ankle bone--the one that juts out on the side--I think she said anterior fibular or tibular--I forget because I was in shock that there was a fracture after they had told me the X-ray was clear!  She thought maybe the swelling had not allowed the doctor to see the fracture before but the MRI was clear!  She gave me the option of a cast or this boot and I said, "what do you think?" since I know nothing!  She thought the boot was the better option to stability, protection from bumps and the ability to take a shower and keep my skin in tact--good option :)!  So, we went with the boot!  I go back next Tuesday to check progress!  Pray that I am healing quickly and completely and pray for patience for my dear family as they are all stretching themselves to "make life work" right now!  Love to you all!

0 comments: