The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Field Trips :)

OK, well this one isn't really of a field trip but it was so cute so I added it!  Mommy's field trips have included Mamaw and Papa J coming to pick us all up and take us to their house or to a store--anything to get us all out of the house for awhile!  I have said I feel 15 again with my parents driving me around--the only difference is, well, there are kids (my kids) in the back seat :)  Anyway, Luke and Riley were loving running around the back of Papa J's truck after the PSU game last weekend--WE ARE!!!!! Or as Luke says, "Go Uncle Doug, Go Uncle Doug"!  Doug works on the field and we have told Luke that so he assumes he PLAYS on the field--Doug doesn't mind :)
Riley had a field trip to an apple orchard in Biglerville!  Since I couldn't go, Daddy took the day off to spend with Ri and her class in the orchard!  She was so excited to have Daddy go!!!!  Part of the trip was allowing the children to pick 10 apples themselves!!!  Let me tell you--those apples are AWESOME!!!  They also got to see the cold storage area and the bee room--she loved it!
How can you resist taking an apple from that face????  She also went into the store there and asked daddy to buy mommy some magnets about mommies and daughters since I couldn't go with her!  She was so proud of her "present" when she got home!!!  I am so glad daddy got to go but it was really hard to miss out on :(!!!!  Hurry up and heal ankle--I need two legs again!!!!!

0 comments: