Riley loves to take pictures and she loves to do activities with momma during Luke's nap time! Quite frankly, we are running thin on activities as we have been stuck in this house for two months--whoa! But, my brain is always thinking ahead in ways to keep her occupied during Luke's quiet time! So, the other day I said, "Ri do you want to take some pics in your new dress?" She said, "YES YES YES, MOMMA, I love taking pictures". So, with that answer we used a clean yet wrinkled sheet and a black blanket and utilized my hubby's trak lighting in the basement to get some awesome pictures of our 4 1/2 year old little girl! I must say, we both had a great time and got some great pictures!!!
Little girls and their poses just crack me up! Despite your first thoughts, I did not pose her in any way! I felt like I was watching a model pose for photographers on TV, every time I took a pic, she would quickly get into a new pose--some funny (which I didn't post yet), some so mature looking it scared me, and some so beautiful it put tears in this mommy's eyes:).
I love her giggle--I hope to always have memories of her giggle--and hear, when I look at this picture, I can hear it! I love it!
Sassy girl--J and I call her that when we are talking to each other about something she or Luke has done and this pose certainly makes that name make sense :) We love her sass and hope it can be used in a great way some day!
Save pdf smaller size mac online
9 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment