If you want some reading this afternoon, the blog called "Bring the Rain" brought me to this page.........http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com! I don't particularly love either presidential candidate and I don't want to offend those who have strong views either way, however we need to be careful in voting for a president who openly opposes life in so many ways! It hurts my heart to hear Obama speak about abortion and life and I don't think his views line up with what we are taught in God's word! I am prolife and most importantly as Angie said, proGod!!!! Angie, from the blog I mentioned earlier, has been wonderful in directing people to great spots to discern for themselves what their views are although she is very open about not supporting Obama because of his views on abortion and other issues! I pray that people can see through the "new and exciting" candidate and pray for God's guidance as the election approaches! Thanks Angie for your ministry in so many ways!!!!!!!!!
Save pdf smaller size mac online
9 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment