The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love these ladies!!

At the beginning of the school year, discussions had begun about starting a new small group at church for moms--obviously being during the day--many would be stay at home moms! The picture above is the group of women I have been spending all my Tuesdays with since then (minus Alicia who was at home with a sick little girl :(!!! Anyway, when we started, there were women who I had known my entire life, some I knew fairly well, and others that were just those I saw on Sundays! I wasn't sure how this group was going to go! HOWEVER, I was psyched about the opportunity to be in the word with other moms weekly--actually daily--as we do "homework" all week! This group has been a HUGE blessing to me in so many ways, allowing me to share, open up, learn, grow, etc.! Its been awhile since I have been part of a small group of just women and seriously ladies, if you aren't in one now--find one!!! The blessing of meeting with other Christian women is too hard to explain in words! But its a bond that is also beyond words! These women have become prayer warriors for each other, best friends, mom support, babysitting help, meal help, mentors, hugs when needed, shoulders to cry on, etc. The center of this group is Christ and when relationships are centered upon Him they are just amazing! I love these ladies and am thankful for each of them each day!!!

Philippians 1:3-4 I Thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.

0 comments: