The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

:( and :)

Yes, those smiley faces mean my heart has conflicting emotions and the faces just seemed appropriate! If you are a regular Dortenzo reader, you will remember a few months ago I posted a link to Matt's story.....http://prayformatt.blogspot.com. You will also find his button on the ride side of my blog, scroll down a bit! I love adoption, I advocate for adoption, I worked in adoption, and I soooo hope to be able to be a part of that work again and would LOVE to adopt a child into our family someday! Anyway, sweet Matt has been cared for by a wonderful family since birth a few months ago despite having a fatal condition! Despite that fact, this family loved him unconditionally, giving him as much love and experience as they could knowing they wouldn't recieve anything back (maybe not even a smile)! Sweet Matt went home to heaven today and my heart breaks for this family as they have surely fallen in love with him and grown attached! However, I rejoice that he is whole, without pain and problems, and is being cared for by our heavenly Father! I have images of his sweet face staring upon Christ and it just makes my heart jump for joy for him! Please pray for this family and their grief journey and pray for God's peace in their lives, peace in their hearts knowing that they obeyed God's planning for Matt's little but HUGE life! :)