We all have weakness! In fact, I happen to have alot of weaknesses :)! But my greatest weakness is that of grief! My grief makes me weak, weak emotionally, weak physically, and at times weak spiritually! Grief is so hard! You don't know when it is going to hit you and when it does, how it is going to impact you! But there is one thing I do know, God is God and He is always good, He never changes! I truly believe He is and will use my weakness of grief, the grieving of my sweet firstborn girl to further His kingdom and to change lives for eternity!!!
God is SOOOOOOO not a God of accidents! He is a God of purpose and perfection! He is perfection! Our wedding verse, our theme verse while dating was and still is Jeremiah 29:11! God tells us he has a plan for us, plans to prosper, plans for hope! Cicely's life was NOT an accident! She has a purpose and she gave us purpose here on earth! A purpose to be the best parents we can be to the kids we have been given the opportunity to raise here on earth, a purpose to help others suffering this grief, a purpose to follow Him fully and with everything we have, a purpose to be a team and SO much more!
This week, the past few week are ALWAYS hard for me! I have told a few friends that my body would know it was March even if I was on an island with no calendar! My heart struggles, my head struggles, I get tired, migraines, blah emotions, etc. I can almost feel those achy empty arms again--March is just a ROUGH ROUGH time! I am thanking God for this time, a time to remember he gives and takes away but we choose to praise His name through it all!!! :)













0 comments:
Post a Comment