The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The baby everyone will love........

When we were trying to pick a name for our sweet girl, I had many conversations with friends about what the names meant, what the nickname might be, how they could be made fun of, etc. When we were pretty set on Miss Mia, one of my friends said, "I love it, Mia, sounds like a cute little baby that everyone will love"! For some reason that stuck in my head and I think about that often as she has been just that! Our Mia is so sweet, the girl is a lover! She loves to stare at you and then break into this flirting smile, loves to gently touch your face and take it all in, LOVES to smile at her big brother and sister and looks adoringly at everything they do! She is the first one Riley and Luke want to greet in the morning and the last one they want to give kisses to at night!
NOW! The girl can get mad and I mean REALLY mad when strangers are talking to her, trying to hold her, etc. And actually the term stranger shouldn't even be used as she pushes her big lip out and screams this high pitched sad sound at even her aunts and uncles! She is a big momma's girl and truth be told, I don't mind ;)! I love cuddling my babes and if that is what they want to do, I am totally OK with it! Unlike our other babes, she has warmed up to daddy MUCH quicker and is almost as much in love with him as mom! I love capturing the way she loves on him since our other babes were slightly less affectionate with him at this stage (and he is eating up as well)!!! We are so thankful for this sweet creature and are loving every moment!

1 comments:

cole bucci said...

You are Really giving me baby fever!!! How sweet little Mia is:)