I saw this beautiful cake on MckMama's blog and thought it was awesome!!! I LOVE to try new things and I LOVE to cook and bake so I thought I could conquer it :)
The cake was not only fun to make (as the kids got to mix the colors) but it wasn't that hard!!! We celebrated Grandma Dortenzo's birthday on Saturday so I decided this happy, festive cake was perfect for the occasion! As we all sat around Josh's sister's table with pieces of this HUGE beautiful creation, you couldn't help but be in a party mood! It screamed HAPPY and PARTY and I will definitely be doing this one again!
Happy Birthday Gma D! Hope you enjoyed the rainbow cake as much as we loved making it for you!!!
Save pdf smaller size mac online
8 years ago













5 comments:
i saw the pics on facebook and thought, kate should e-mail mckmama a picture of that gorgeous cake!! great job girl!!
Wow, that is one BIG cake! It looks great!
I thought I was looking at MckMama's blog at first!!!
I can't believe you actually tried it!!! Now you are making me think I need to try it for my daughter's fourth birthday coming up! :) ?!?!? I don't know?!?!?
I love to bake, but I'm still intimidated by it.
You SHOULD send a picture to MckMama! I bet she'd love to see it! :)
~annie
Awesome cake!!! I think I'll try this for Ollie's birthday in two weeks!!! Great copy and steal!
Awesome cake! I think I'll try this too for Ollie's birthday cake. Great copy and steal!
Post a Comment