Its gift time again and I am a HUGE photo gift giver!!! I am also a huge bargain shopper--I love a great deal! Shutterfly always gives some great deals at Christmas time and this year they are giving a FREE giveaway--everyone loves free right?? And most people I know love photos right?? So the combo of free and photos is a win, win!!!
I love giving photo calendars! Its a fantastic way to give a ton of your year's pictures in one gift! These are a must for dad's, grandpa's, and others who need to see some friendly faces during their long days to cheer them up! My kids always love to give them and see their faces as part of a calendar (I think they think they are famous.........like the calendars might have been sold in stores--hehehe)!!!
In the past few years I have also started to make and give photo books. This is another incredible way to give a ton of photos at one time! I have also used this idea to chronicle a new baby, vacation, or holiday! Shutterfly can make it really easy and fill the book for you with your albums you already have uploaded in their site!!! The different themes are gorgeous and its easy to find one to suit your theme!!! For me personally, it saves me the time of ordering a ton of prints and attempting to put them in books-yeah right--so I have loved having them put in a nice photo book for me!
Of course Christmas cards are a definite must!! With family all over the United States, getting a Christmas card from our family has become something they await each year! When we don't get to see friends and family as often as we like, sending an updated picture always gets a fantastic reaction :)! It doesn't beat a real visit or time with them at Christmas, but a new picture for the fridge is nice!
Thanks to Shutterfly, bloggers have the opportunity to receive 50 FREE--yes I said FREE--cards for the 2010 Christmas season! I am psyched about this opportunity since we love to send cards each year and since we have added a new sweet babe to our family this year---a new family picture is a must!!! THANKS SHUTTERFLY!!!
Save pdf smaller size mac online
9 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment