The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few more.......

Papa J and Luke on Christmas morning! Luke opened all his presents with Papa J--we kept saying, cmon over here buddy and we will help you or let me see, well when Papa J is around apparently momma and daddy are chopped liver (which I think dad actually eats--ewww), but that is besides the point! It was pretty cute to watch Luke and dad together for the morning!
Christmas Eve was with J's family! This was preCarter arriving obviously and Mandy and Rich received baby tees with their favorite teams on them--apparently Carter will have to cheer for multiple teams to ensure Mommy and Daddy's acceptance ;)
Luke got a really cool poster called 26 animals from Aunt Kate and Uncle Jeff! Their friend actually designs these--you can visit his website at www.26animals.com and check them out--they are really nice and obviously quite educational :)!
I had to include at least one of Jenna and I! Growing up we were always told we looked alike and Aunt J always said that Jenna looked so much like me when she was really little! Well, the one day we all got together we not only resembled each other but also dressed alike which was freaking everyone out--especially my husband who almost gave Jenna a whack to the bootie thinking it was me--HA--I would have loved to see that occur! OH MY! Anyway, I love her, wish she was closer!!!
This is one of my favorite's from the holidays! Riley opened her tinker bell ornament from Gma and Gpa Dortenzo and her look of pure amazement and joy was awesome! I LOVE THIS ONE!

0 comments: