We have been taking Grannie outside the past few weeks and I got a few cute ones down at the pond behind her building! Its a beautiful spot! They have a nice gazebo that the kids could play in, we could sit in, and they could run around outside of it but were out of the way of cars, people, etc. It was relaxing :)
Luke just loves to sit on Grannie's lap--whether its to read or just to sit, he loves it! Its like he knows she needs that human contact or extra love from him, its very sweet!
Riley and one of her hats, she loves hats and dresses and this day she brought a matching hat and purse, she cracks me up when she gets dressed in the morning, its quite a process!
Last week we went to splash time at the YMCA with some friends! When we got home, I put Luke down on the couch for a minute and turned around to get the wet clothes off the porch when I turned back around, this is what I saw!
This total pass out of tiredness from swimming lasted for over 2 hours! He missed lunch and slept right through the afternoon! Poor guy! (Oh, I did move him to his bed after taking a few pictures)
Save pdf smaller size mac online
9 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment