Mom's daffodil's look awesome right now so it was hard to pass up a short photo shoot in her yard! And....Riley and Luke are loving spring flowers so it was easy to get them pose near them :)
Silly faces!!!
We went to Celebration of Marriage Dinner/Dance at our church last weekend! It was an awesome time of fellowship, learning, and reminder! Mark Lesher, our youth minister when we were in junior high/high school spoke which was AWESOME! We took a few pictures, the one above is with our good friends, Adam and Melanie Keath!!!
One of my favorite things about my daddy is.............his laugh and face when he laughs! So, I love that I caught it on camera! Its contagious whether you see it or hear it! I love it!
Mom and dad and their grandchildren, 30 years after their wedding :) Alot can happen in 30 years!













0 comments:
Post a Comment