The Dortenzo Crew!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WE DO NOT LIKE THE STOMACH FLU!

Unfortunately my poor family has been hit with the stomach flu!  I started to feel yucky Sunday evening and then came the nausea and throwing up--I then awoke to Luke screaming and we found him sitting in the midst of throw up---ew!  He and I took turns for the rest of the evening!  It was so hard because I wanted to be mommy and yet mommy felt so very sick!  My mommy--bless her--came to be with us for the entire day on Monday which was a huge help!  Tuesday morning as I was still feeling pretty rough, Josh found out school was off because of the storm!  WOO HOO!  More help!  I again spent another day in bed while struggling to keep anything down!  As I started to feel a little better--Riley came running upstairs screaming, I threw up, I threw up!  Another man down!  So because God knew that I could not handle all this while being sick, Josh had another snow day today!  We are now in the process of trying to get mommy's strength back, getting food and liquid into everyone, and de-germing the entire house!  It makes me think of the days of my childhood when my dad would spray that horrible Lysol all over our rooms after we would have the flu--right now all I want to do is spray that horrible smell :)!

0 comments: